Italy I Love You is a tourist consulting company that proposes an experiential approach sharing a personalized travel idea. When we talk about experiential tourism we refer to unique offers designed exclusively for our client and created to evolve around the needs of the traveler in a given moment of life. The journey becomes a real lifestyle based on the sharing of an experience, “experiential and inspirational tourism”. Italy I Love You has its operational headquarters in Rome and carries out experiential tourism consulting activities all over the country, with the goal to reveal the Italian excellence present across Italy. Our consulting firm is focused on supporting the traveler for:
- Guided tours in Italy: tours accompanied by experts from various disciplines from the world of art, fashion, architecture and design.
- Guest assistant guide: the guest assistant is a freelancer who is responsible for accompanying and entertaining the guests of a particular company or family in a city, in order to improve business communication and entrepreneurial relationships, giving greater value and prestige to the business itself.
- Travel organization: trips tailored to the new family trend: for example extended families and non-traditional families.
- Corporate events: as a meeting point for international and national companies wishing to share with their customers and employees an experience based on values, such as authenticity, beauty, and Italian excellence.
- Travel coaching: for people who want to grow through the journey, changing their idea into a structural experience where the journey itself becomes a growth tool and a platform for new ideas, inspiring the traveler to rework certain lifestyles and beliefs.
- Training for tourist guides: training and coaching for all those who wish to learn the techniques of guiding and learn more about how to relate with the tourist and how to approach their reality creating an unforgettable trip.
- Training guides for company museums: in the future it will be increasingly important to promote their core business through the company museum allowing travelers to visit the company premises so as to reinforce their brand image.
- Training in public speaking: all those techniques that serve to speak better and to address others in a natural and clear way in order to improve the corporate and personal image.
- Narrative marketing: this is a new frontier in tourism, narrating the story of our company to oneself and to others.